Truthland Heads Out to Josh Fox’s “Backyard”
No, Truthland hasn’t been shown in New York City, at least not officially, although a recent fear-inducing endeavor by Fox leads us to believe it’s certainly being watched in the Big Apple. This screening, co-sponsored by the Northern Wayne Property Owner’s Alliance and Energy Citizens, took place at the Beach Lake Fire Hall in Wayne County, about four miles away from the Fox family property (his father owns it). Around 100 people came out to watch the movie and get their questions answered from a panel of experts. Much to the dismay of attendees, Fox wasn’t in town to make an appearance – he rarely is – so this kept the innuendo in the big city and the facts in Beach Lake.
Before all of that, though, Shelly had the opportunity to talk with Dave Madeira at Radio Station 94.3 in Scranton. You can listen to the entire conversation here. And, be sure to read on to see some of the questions panelists answered.
Shelly Welcomes Everyone and Addresses the Importance of Natural Gas to the Area
Questions for the Panel
- Brian Oram, Professional Geologist and Soil Scientist, bfenvironmental.com, Citizen Groundwater Database
- Dr. Scott Cline, New York Petroleum Engineer: Read some of Cline’s writing here, here, here, here, and here.
- Trevor Walczak, National Association of Royalty Owners-Pennsylvania Chapter
- Dave Messersmith, Penn State Cooperative Extension, Wayne County
- Curt Coccodrilli and Mike Uretsky, Northern Wayne Property Owners Alliance
- Shelly DePue, Truthland